Uses of your personal information:
The most common purposes for which we will use your personal information are:
We will use your personal information to communicate with you and provide you with the details of international properties that you have requested and to respond to any enquiries you may have.
Understanding your property search requirements:
- We will use the personal information that you provide to us to try to find the right property for you.
- We will use the details of when you are looking to buy and assess how interested we believe you are in making a purchase.
- We will use the details of the type of property that you are interested in purchasing, the above information and your direct marketing preferences to inform you about international properties that we believe may be suitable to you.
Where you have expressly given us consent, we may send you information about new property developments and/or services which may be of interest to you. We will only do this where you have agreed to it and using your preferred methods of communication.
We will do our best only to send you information about news, offers and the latest properties that could be suitable for you. To help with this we will ask for personal information about you - the more we know about the type of international property you are interested in, the easier it will be for us to find the right property for you.
We ask for your express consent to receive marketing materials. This gives you the best opportunity to find the home that is right for you. We will not send you any information about timeshare properties.
You can unsubscribe or withdraw your consent and ask us to stop sending you marketing materials at any time by using the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of our marketing emails, by informing one of our sales consultants (with whom you have previously been dealing).
We keep a record of when we receive consent from individuals and regularly review consent to check updates to preferences. We act on requests to unsubscribe or withdrawals of consent as soon as we can.
Additionally and as required, we may use your personal information:
- For general business administration
- To comply with our legal, contractual and regulatory obligations; and/or
- To comply with court orders and to exercise or defend legal rights.